Microsoft held its third annual Southeast Asia New Markets Partner Summit in Thailand recently. The summit brought together over 160 regional/global partner leaders from 14 markets. These consisted of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Laos, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam. Held under the theme of “We are better together”, the two-day session gave partners the opportunity to engage with Microsoft’s regional leadership team. Here, the team spoke about the company’s mission, business priorities and innovative product and service offerings.
The agenda included topics on industry trends, FY19 priorities, product and solutions overviews and modern partner transformation journeys. The highlights of the summit were the partners from the Microsoft ecosystem who had transformed from transactional to innovative partnerships with the help of domain expertise, solutions and co-selling with Microsoft. For the third consecutive year, Microsoft organized the South East Asia New Markets Partner Awards to recognize exceptional performance in the FY18. The annual awards recognized top Microsoft partners in demonstrating excellence in innovation and helping customers embrace digital transformation with Microsoft technology.
“What makes Microsoft unique is our focus on empowering people and organizations, worldwide, in every industry, in every vertical, in every country,” said Sook Hoon Cheah, General Manager for Southeast Asia New Markets, Microsoft Asia Pacific. “Microsoft has always been a partner-led company, and this ecosystem drives local economies and creates massive growth. Together we have unprecedented opportunity to help emerging countries become globally competitive. As our mission aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, our investments in the areas of security and accessibility are aimed at making our mission a reality.”
“Moving away from transactional partnerships to transformative partnerships is the way forward,” said Anh Pham, Chief Partner Officer for Southeast Asia New Markets, Microsoft Asia Pacific. “As our CEO said, what binds us together is not our success, it’s the success that our customers achieve. To ensure our customers succeed and achieve above and beyond, our partners will start their transformation journey keeping customers at the center. To enable greater engagement, transparency and reach, partners will embrace partnerships that inspire innovation and transformation.”
“I’m proud to recognize this year’s partner winners from the region which represent the best and most dynamic innovators coming out of our partner community,” said Hasitha Abeywardena, Country Manager, Microsoft Sri Lanka, and Maldives. “These companies are helping businesses and the larger society reach new heights fueled by cloud, artificial intelligence, mixed reality, and IoT (Internet of Things) in the near future.”
- Trident Corporation (Pvt) Ltd – Distributor Award – Top Net New Revenue for SEA New Markets FY18
- H-One (Pvt) Ltd – LSP Award – Top Cloud Mix for SEA New Markets FY18
- Concepts Technologies – Distributor Award – Top Cloud Mix for SEA New Markets FY18
- Smart Technology (BD) Limited – Distributor Award – Top YoY Growth for SEA New Markets FY18
- Corporate Projukti Limited – Reseller Award – Top Revenue for SEA New Markets FY18
- Aamra Technologies Limited – Reseller Award – Top YoY Growth for SEA New Markets FY18
- Proseth Solutions – Reseller Award – Top Cloud Growth for SEA New Markets FY18
- Softline (Cambodia) Co., Ltd – LSP Award – Top Net New Revenue for SEA New Markets FY18
- Softline (Cambodia) Co., Ltd – LSP Award – Top YoY Growth for SEA New Markets for FY18
- Tech One Global Singapore Pte. Ltd – CSP Award – Top Revenue, Top Active Seats, Top Azure Consumed Revenue for SEA New Markets for FY18